No More Dropped Canes!
Let The Cane Butler Hold Your Cane While Dining, Working Or Relaxing!
If you are a cane user you know how frustrating it can be when your cane falls to the floor, especially when you are in restaurants or other public places. It seems like canes always fall just out of reach.
And then there is the challenge of finding really good places to park your cane. That can be a challenge around the house, the office or in public places alike. You are not alone. The Cane Butler cane holder can put an end to those frustrations for you.
Cane Holders Made For Cane Users by a Cane User
Don was an inventor with a problem. It involved his cane, which didn’t cause him any grief during normal everyday activities. The problem arose when it came to finding a good place to park his cane at meetings, restaurants and the office.
After picking up his cane from the floor many, many times and seeing others struggle while trying to place their cane on tables at restaurants Don knew there had to be a better way. Especially after watching people leaving their canes lying on the floor where they had fallen, creating a hazard and a liability for the restaurants. So, Don decided to develop a better way to hold a cane.
With a background of nearly 30 years of plastic injection molding and the development of consumer products, Don was aware of what it takes to bring a product to market. After several drawings, over a dozen prototypes and feedback from cane users along the way the Cane Butler was born. All Cane Butler products are proudly made in the USA.
Cane users love Cane Butler Cane Holders and the convenience of parking their canes out of the way and keeping them handy.
- Cane Butler cane holders keep canes and walking sticks from falling to the floor in public places, inconveniencing cane users and causing tripping hazards to others.
- Cane Butler cane holders are fantastic for around the house use on tables, counters, chairs, desks, bookshelves and many other areas.
- The Cane Butler rotating clip allows you to park your cane at an angle when you use the Cane Butler on low surfaces such as end tables. The clip securely grips and holds canes, walking sticks and crutches.
The ORIGINAL CANE BUTLER. Ideal for table tops, counter tops, desks, work stations, end tables, coffee tables…even chair rails.
- The Original Cane Butler easily slips onto any horizontal or vertical surface. Durable flexible plastic clamp design securely grips vertical or horizontal surfaces up to 1 5/8 inches thick.
- The Original Cane Butler is easy to take wherever you go. The Cane Butler slips into a pocket or purse to be at the ready when you need it.
- The Cane Butler rotating clip easily twists together around canes to hold your cane even more securely.
THE MAGNETIC CANE BUTLER. Holds canes on metallic surfaces and includes a self-adhesive stainless steel disk for holding canes on your favorite non-metallic surface.
- The Magnetic Cane Butler instantly attaches to metal surfaces. Ideal for file cabinet, refrigerators dish washer, metal stall panels in public restrooms, the workshop etc.
- The Magnetic Cane Butler is packaged with a self adhesive stainless steel disk, disk that can be attached to non-metallic surfaces such as wood or tile. Additional self adhesive stainless steel disks are available in packages of 5 disks.
- The Cane Butler rotating clip easily twists together around your cane so the Magnetic Cane Butler goes wherever you go.
Additional self adhesive stainless steel disks are available in packages of 5 disks.
Now Available … The Combination Package containing both The Original Cane Butler and The Magnetic Cane Butler.
The combination package is our most popular cane holder product. It includes one each of the Original Cane Butler and the Magnetic Cane Butler. The combination package solves the problem of parking canes on table tops, counter tops, desks, work stations, end tables, coffee tables, chair rails and on metallic surfaces such as file cabinets, refrigerators dish washers, metal stall panels in public restrooms, metal surfaces in the workshop etc.
The Cane Butler Cane Holder With Purse Hook Holds Canes and Purses on Horizontal and Vertical Surfaces.
Now in addition to solving the problems cane users have parking their canes in public places ladies can also park their purses in the same place, under the table and out of the way.
The Cane Butler Cane Holder With PurseHook’s unique two pronged design allows the cane holder to slip onto table tops, counter tops, work stations and other flat and vertical surfaces. Canes, walking sticks and umbrellas are securely held by a rotating clip. The built-in purse hook allows purses to hang securely under a table.
Users simply slip the Cane Butler Cane Holder With Purse Hook onto table tops or other parking places and slide the cane into the rotating clip and place the purse handle in the built-in purse hook.
Order your Cane Butler today. Go to the order page by clicking on the Order Cane Butler Products tab at the top of the page or call us Toll Free 1-800-321-2547
One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty On Parts and Materials
Dealer, distributor and retail store inquiries are invited. Visit www.donrumpelsales.com or contact us for more information at 1-800-321-2547.